Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti Rambler Colster

Looks pretty cool for those that want a coozie instead of pouring into a Ramlber tumbler.  

Click HERE for details.  

They have some other neat new items as well. 

------------------------------
Thomasville, NC
My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
Instagram
Facebook
My Photography Site

Comments

• fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,236
    Hmmmm......go figure. I click on this thread and my wallet got thinner :-??
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    i know what i want for father's day...
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Sold out already.. $30 for a coozie...  but yes.... I must have it.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    I like the way they think but will pass. I can pour two beers in my big Yeti tumbler and save trips to the cooler.
    Jacksonville FL
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    Chubbs said:
    I drink beer too fast. I have never seen the need for a "coozie". Much less a $30 one. If your beer gets warm you aren't trying hard enough.

That was definitely true in my youth.  Currently, I can sustain that pace for about 3 beers then I slow down.  This may be the answer.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,546
    I am a can man so I will wait for that one to come on the market...I will probably get two.. One in hand and the other locked and loaded in the fridge..Cant wait..Thanks Matt...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited January 2015
    I am a can man so I will wait for that one to come on the market...I will probably get two.. One in hand and the other locked and loaded in the fridge..Cant wait..Thanks Matt...
    @johnmitchell, that one does cans...man.  It looks like as with most coozies it does a better job on cans. It actually unscrews and seals the can in. 

<edit> I just noticed the pic says "coming soon"...but based on the description I think there is only one model for bottles and cans. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    From the pictures this is for both bottles and cans.
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    If you cool the 30oz cup with, say...... A cocktail, then pour two cold ones in it will keep the beer cold for long time.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    I have noticed if you preheat the cup, the coffe stays hotter longer. I assume if you prechilled the cup it would help, though if you don't it will still be cold.
    Thomasville, NC
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    I want it... And I'm not a real beer drinker... It'll keep my chaser cold while my main vice resides in my 30oz rambler.
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    I'd love to get one but, I don't drink beer or soda anymore. Damn!
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    @SoCalTim‌ maybe you can wiggle a bottled water in it. Just tryin to help spend your money.
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,546
    @johnmitchell, that one does cans...man.  It looks like as with most coozies it does a better job on cans. It actually unscrews and seals the can in. 

<edit> I just noticed the pic says "coming soon"...but based on the description I think there is only one model for bottles and cans. 

I  have been looking at this pic with the can in the Yeti coozie...The distance from the black seal band to the mouth piece opening of the can looks mighty close. I wonder if that will be a problem? Also Yeti products are not for people with small mitts...Still interested in this one.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490

I  have been looking at this pic with the can in the Yeti coozie...The distance from the black seal band to the mouth piece opening of the can looks mighty close. I wonder if that will be a problem? Also Yeti products are not for people with small mitts...Still interested in this one.
    I see what you mean.  Will the black piece be in the way of the bottom lip while drinking, thus inhibiting beer flow??? That would be unacceptable.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Just need to use Tall Cans... Problem solved.

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
    Dallas, TX

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    You'd think they could also seriously market those to shows that have to cover the brand labels on cans/bottles. Top Chef this week they were drinking PBR (which is another issue entirely) and they had covered most of the label, but you could still tell what it was.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Just need to use Tall Cans... Problem solved.
    Or lifts, like height challenged people use.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• I have the 32 oz rambler and it has kept ice for more than 24 hrs before. Love it!!!
  • GQuiz
    GQuiz Posts: 701
    But will it fit in the Yeti Beverage Holder that attaches to the cooler? If so, only the Yeti Catheter stands between you being able to never leave your seat... :))

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    I'll draw the line at the roadie and 2 tumblers. This is a bit silly considering 12oz does not last very long.
    Seattle, WA
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Acn said:

You'd think they could also seriously market those to shows that have to cover the brand labels on cans/bottles. Top Chef this week they were drinking PBR (which is another issue entirely) and they had covered most of the label, but you could still tell what it was.

Evidently the chef's have good taste in beer.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    henapple said:

Acn said:

Evidently the chef's have good taste in beer.
    I think 2 of them are from Portland, OR so they probably are used to maintaining their hipster credibility.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    If you're not double fisting you ain't drinkin!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Acn said:

Quick tip from my misspent youth - Tecate cans in a coozie are a perfect match for coke. Perfect for public or neighborhood association pools, just keep a few real coke cans around to plant the seed.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    This new yeti coozie is interesting, but I've been pouring two beers in my Rambler and they stay colder than in a coozie and, well, two beers.