Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bucks v Ducks (OT)

Options

I'm going with Bucks
New Albany, Ohio 

Comments

• logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    Well, I'm a quackin.  Go Big Green O
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • marysvilleegger
    Options
    Ducks!! #harbaugh 8-}
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options

Ducks!! #harbaugh 8-}

Just curious (and I'm fully aware of the hate BigBlue & Bucks have) why wouldn't you want a team in our own division to win the National Championship. Strategize this for a moment. We need these wins for the BIG.
    GBR!!!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Smokinpig
    Smokinpig Posts: 739
    Options
    Ducks! Not a huge Urban fan. Hope he doesn't have a heart attack.

LBGE Atlanta, GA

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options

I'm going with Bucks
    I am with you!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I don't have a dog in the hunt. ..hope for a 7 ot game with Oregon winning. I'll probably be passed out anyway.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    No offense to any Ohio fans, but I might like them if it wasn't for the douche bag creature that coaches the team.   Oregon, no problems with them.  Geaux ducks.
    Options
    I think it's going to be a great game....good luck to all who have a favorite in this one...
  • boochsr71
    boochsr71 Posts: 267
    Options
    Buckeyes!!!

Booch- from Medina, Ohio

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I don't have a dog here, bipartisan I think the ducks are going to be hard to beat.

On a side note: what kinda idiot books a flight so that he's on the plane for the beginning of the game? This kind. 8-} didn't even realize it till my 8 yr old pointed it out.

edit: bipartisan? WTF autocorrect? But I think....
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I hate them, but I think o$u getting points is a steal.  I like o$u to win outright.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌ I'll bite. What's your beef with Meyer? --no bias here, just curious.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options

I'm going with Bucks

Even though they eliminated the Tide, I hope there are duck feathers everywhere when the Bucs turn them loose. Roll Bucks!! 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    @nolaegghead‌ I'll bite. What's your beef with Meyer? --no bias here, just curious.
    Guy will do anything to win.  He doesn't have any moral compass, has been the worst kind of weasel, if you read any insider stuff about him, yet he trumpets God and Jesus at every press conference.   I don't have a problem with OSU or anyone that has a belief in whatever flavor of magic they're into, but if you sell your soul like Robert Johnson to this charlatan, I'm rooting for the team that has a modicum of decency with their head coach.
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Guy will do anything to win.  He doesn't have any moral compass, has been the worst kind of weasel, if you read any insider stuff about him, yet he trumpets God and Jesus at every press conference.   I don't have a problem with OSU or anyone that has a belief in whatever flavor of magic they're into, but if you sell your soul like Robert Johnson to this charlatan, I'm rooting for the team that has a modicum of decency with their head coach.

So basically he's the perfect coach for Ohio State. That school and state is messed up..
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options

Or you know you could be like Nola and cheer for the team that is paid for by money made by little Chinese kids.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Judging by your handle, I would assume you had TOSU.  

I will be rooting for them as well as my in-laws are all in Ohio.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Both. Love me some venison and duck grilled up on the Egg. See how I took that from OT to on topic? :)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
  • Slobie33
    Options
    I'm going with 12 gauge.
    Egg.jpg 986.6K
  • saluki2007
    Options
    You better be careful @Griffin, if these Bucks are not cooked at precisely 234 until an IT of 137, they will posion and kill you.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    So excited, Buckeyes feel like a Team of Destiny . . . GO BUCKS!

@saluki2007 .  . you must be big fan b/c I see your posts over at www.elevenwarriors.com - such a great site - way better than bucknuts.
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • saluki2007
    edited January 2015
    Options
    @NDG  Yes I am.  Dad is from the Bellefontaine area, so have been raised a fan.  Went to the B1G championship game the last two years.

Love eleven warriors.  Such a great site.  You use the same handle over there?
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    @NDG  Yes I am.  Dad is from the Bellefontaine area, so have been raised a fan.  Went to the B1G championship game the last two years.

Love eleven warriors.  Such a great site.  You use the same handle over there?
    Not very far from where my in-laws live.  They live in Mt. Vernon area (actually Fredricktown).  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Cool, I do not post on the site . . just read. 

Also, I was at the B1G TEN champ game last year too . . . what a bummer but Lucas Field is very nice . . . esp on a cold night!l  
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • BuckeyeBob
    Options
    You can guess who I am voting for too. This team believes in themselves and it is going to be a great game no matter what the outcome. And I never understand all the Ohio State hate or for any team for that matter.. Except for the Wolverines. I hate those guys. GO BUCKS!!!
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    You can guess who I am voting for too. This team believes in themselves and it is going to be a great game no matter what the outcome. And I never understand all the Ohio State hate or for any team for that matter.. Except for the Wolverines. I hate those guys. GO BUCKS!!!
    You better get your title this year because it's going to be your last chance now that Michigan has been Harbaugh'd! 

I can't wait for the pregame meeting between the two next year! 
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    Not very far from where my in-laws live.  They live in Mt. Vernon area (actually Fredricktown).  
    Thanks, 

Matthew
    ==============
    Grew up in Columbus. Had family in New Concord, Marion, etc. 
    We would have family reunions at the park at Mt. Vernon. Loved the water park at the lake with the water rings. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Smokinpig
    Smokinpig Posts: 739
    Options
    So if Oregon wins Arizona is national champ and if Ohio State wins Virginia Tech is National champ, Did I get that right?

LBGE Atlanta, GA