Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eggfest 00

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
should I do the fillets again or try something else,??? and is the beer free or should I bring my own??.........well more of my own I meen?......well I meen?

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Tony Strange,[p]I saw your name registered again and again with filets. Do what you feel you are good at -- as I recall those filets (even cut into 1" cubes lasted all of what - 3 minutes?[p]Tim
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    070s.jpg
    <p />Tony Strange,[p]darn - forgot picture of Tony[p]Tim
  • they are good but kind of easy, I cant hang with you big dogs but I cant stand staying on the porch.....lol its hard to try anythig else because I dont want to step out too far in the yard.....if you know what I mean!
  • Tony,
    Don't worry. The forum will serve as an invisible fence. The "big dogs" wont let you play on the road!
    :-)

• Spin
    Spin Posts: 1,375
    Tony,[p]Each and every one of us is a "big dog" and also a "little puppy". We each can cook something in ways that others may not have experienced and we each can learn something from the other. This forum is where we share the ideas and the fest is where we taste them.[p]IMHO, some of the very best food is simple, letting the Egg do the work. I would welcome the filets again as I heard good things about them (and I missed a taster :-)).[p]It's your call. The Eggtoberfest is for sharing the enjoyment of Egged food (all food).[p]Looking forward to seeing you again,
    Spin