Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Yeti Ramblers

Options
I received two 20 oz Yeti Ramblers for Xmas and I have to say I love them. They keep my liquor ice cold and my coffee piping hot. I took them both with me to the family farm this morning to mend some fence. When I left at 3 it was still hot. I don't mean warm I mean hot. All in all I'm very impressed and thought I would share.
1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 

Comments

• loveTheEgg
    Options
    I would have to concur!
    Brandon, MS
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    I have the larger version, keeps me in ice for 24 hrs. Love it. I'll keep the coffee away from it as I'm afraid the I won't be able to get the coffee smell out of it.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • KSwoll
    KSwoll Posts: 129
    Options
    I love my 32 ounze rambler. I didn't believe the hype at first, but I have to say this thing is awesome.
    XL, Large, Medium, and Mini Max
    Northern Virgina
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Yes! My wife gave me one too. Last night we went thru a drive thru on our way back from MS. When we walked in the door at 8 pm I poured my soft drink and ice into it. Over 24 hrs later there is still ice in the drink!
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • smokesniffer
    Options
    Yeti's are awesome. There was a thread a while back, and everyone was talking very positive about them. So we bought a 30 and a 20. There hasn't been a day since that we haven't used them. I take mine to work and have ice all day long, just keep adding water. Keeps things nice and cold. SWMBO uses hers for both hot and cold.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    If your drink is getting warm, you're not drinking fast enough. ;)

just messin witcha. I been wantin one myself.
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    SoCalTim said:

I have the larger version, keeps me in ice for 24 hrs. Love it. I'll keep the coffee away from it as I'm afraid the I won't be able to get the coffee smell out of it.

I do it all in mine. Cleans out too easy and no aftertaste or smell. I've got the 20 and just waiting to see a 30 while I'm out to buy one.

XLBGE 
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    @theyolksonyou‌ I can assure you I've never had my liquor get warm. LOL. Still I like it to keep getting colder while I drink.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Eggpharmer
    Eggpharmer Posts: 479
    edited December 2014
    Options
    PSA- it can keep coffee to hot...I burnt the s... out of my tongue the first time I used mine. Poured my coffee, drove to work and took the first swallow about 45 minutes after pouring
    Austin, TX
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Options
    Agreed. the Yeti Ramblers are pretty amazing. My coffee stays hot for hours. 
  • AUCE
    AUCE Posts: 890
    Options
    Bought momma the 32..she luvs it

I would much rather be able to say I was glad I did than wished I had........

XL owner and purveyor of pallette perfection...

Homosassa....Mecca of Florida

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Yea.....Ace Hardware had great product placement.  Had both sitting on the counter at check-out last time I was in for lump.  Bought SWMBO the 30 oz. and she (and I) love it.  Great product but I won't use for coffee because I enjoy drinking mine the same day.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • TarHeelBBQ
    Options
    I received two as well. Best thing ever for avid coffee drinker like myself
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Wow...Got my 20oz Yeti for Christmas and use it to keep ice ready for my adult beverages ;)  Amazing!!  No water at all in the bottom after hours, and no sweating.  Totally worth it!
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    Lots of rave reviews but I do have $5 coffee ramblers that perform better. In cold it shines no doubt but not with hot if thats your primary use.

I have both.
    Seattle, WA