Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Superbowl Fajitas (with 3 pics)

Options
Eggecutioner
Eggecutioner Posts: 628
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
P2050459.jpg
<p />This first pic is of my boy. His idea. Bacon wrapped smokeys. Par boiled bacon, grill till crisp, keep in warm crock pot with bbq sauce.[p]Note the 4 inches of horizontal snow on the wooden balusters.[p]P2050461.jpg
[p]Here is the grilled choice Carne Asada flank steak after an overnight marinade. The really dark piece in the middle is one that I flipped over. The other side was really Charred.[p]P2050462.jpg
[p]It's amazing how tender this stuff can be. It only needed to be seared for a few minutes per side. While searing you put the salt on, there is none in the marinade. Flip it and salt again. I pulled it at about 120 degrees. Kinda cooked it black and blue. [p]GO STEELERS!!![p]E

Comments

• BGEJeff
    Options
    Eggecutioner,[p]Bacon Wraped Sausage MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM bet those were Good. I wish I was still young enough to eat things like that and not worry about dying. God Bless the children.[p]Jeff