Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilled Chicken Sausages

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
Grilled at 400* raised direct. Not much else to say. Just thought I'd share.
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a winner to me my friend =D> Sausage is one of my favorites.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bodski
    bodski Posts: 463
    Options
    good looking health food

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Looks good.  never seen or looked for a chicken sausage ... do you serve that on a bun with mustard etc...
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    I can't eat regular sausage. Not often anyway. Too much sodium and sat fat. Even commercial chicken sausage is over my limit.

So I've been making my own from ground chicken thighs. I make breakfast sausage, Italian and Mexican chorizo. Not "real" sausage, but pretty good.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    We get these sausages from Sam's Club. Lots of flavor choices. We like this one. On or off a bun, with or without grilled onions and peppers.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009