Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

FREE FREE FREE

Options
Yeti flag! I received a Yeti cooler for Xmas and in it was this flag. It looks to be about a 2x3. I am not much of a flag guy and did not want to throw it away. If you have a use for it the first person that messages me his/her address I will mail it to you!
Brandon, MS

Comments

• loveTheEgg
    Options
    Flag has been claimed!
    Brandon, MS
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    What size yeti you get? I got some Christmas dough and the yeti has been on the want list a long time. I'm wanting somewhere around a 60-75

XLBGE 
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @MrCookingNurse‌ not to steal this thread butI found a yeti 65 at sSam's this summer for 350.00. Love it but I would love to get one a little bigger. There are times when I do some large cooks (100+ ponds) where a larger cooler would come in pretty handy.

The 65 did hold over 70 lbs of salmon coming back from Lake Michigan this past September though it was tight.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Yeah get the 75. The 65 is still heavy as hell and still lacks a little room
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You need to bring a friend to carry a 75 full. Wow
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Shoot I need a freind to help carry the 65 full. Again in only 140 lbs myself. I do have a wagon to put it on though.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • tcracing
    tcracing Posts: 378
    Options
    I agree get the next biggest size than you think you need. Anything 65 and higher you will need help if it's full.
    George Foreman? Who? 
    Tim C. Panama City, Fl. 
    Large, Minimax-soon
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Shoot I need a freind to help carry the 65 full. Again in only 140 lbs myself. I do have a wagon to put it on though.

I have to get wife with my 45 full.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• loveTheEgg
    Options

What size yeti you get? I got some Christmas dough and the yeti has been on the want list a long time. I'm wanting somewhere around a 60-75

Sorry for the delayed response...I did not see this post till now. I gut the 46. After looking at all of them the 45 fit what I needed. The other was just a bit to big. I really like it and have already put it to use. I did a SRF 13lb brisket for Christmas lunch and it went in there with no problem!
    Brandon, MS
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I got the 50 over the 45 or 65. Its wider and not as long.