Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's Go Lions!

Options
Another reason to like Matthew Stafford:  He bought all of his offensive linemen brand new BGE's for Christmas!
Cheers!
John
XLBGE and Weber Silver "C"

Comments

• Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options
    I read about that. Best gift I've heard of given to a posse!!!
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• DaveRichardson
    Options
    Just imagine the haul of meat that'll be smoking on those eggs!!!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I heard Raiola gave his to Ego Ferguson!

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options

I read about that. Best gift I've heard of given to a posse!!!

Colt Mccoy did the same thing about 3 yrs ago, lol
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Flint, Michigan
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381
    Options

Ouch, that hurts!   I will have to dull the pain with the 13 NFL Championships!
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381
    Options

Just could not resist, sorry.

Should be a good game on Sunday!  I will not be cooking for this one, I'm on Stall Duty at the horse barn in the morning then pacing the floor until kickoff and during the game.

• SmokyBear
    SmokyBear Posts: 389
    edited December 2014
    Options
    JLGougeon said:
    Another reason to like Matthew Stafford:  He bought all of his offensive linemen brand new BGE's for Christmas!
    That's swell.  Gotta admire the BGE love.  Now if he could just COMPLETE. HIS. PASSES, all would be just ducky.

(Long suffering Lions fan here..I actually own the "Same Ole' Lions" screenname on Detnews.com and have suffered for nearly 50 years with my Honolulu Blue and Silver boys..I've seen every game for almost the past 50..and they have most all been PAINFUL).

The record this year has surprised me (I called for them to be 6-10).  That said, Staff sucks and is a WAY overpaid, spoiled frat boy china doll.  If we had a REAL QB, we'd be in the SB for sure with the rest of the talent we have..(gotta love Megatron, Golden Tate, etc).

Much as I hate to say it..Green Bay is gonna eat 'em alive on Sunday.  I'll be watching - and crying in my beer for sure..

ETA: Way to go Raiola.  Finally get a chance to win the Division and you do some bone-headed play like stomping on a guy's ankle.  Thanks for letting us play the game of the century for the first title in 20+ years with a Rookie Center.  Nice.
    Mini BGE, KJ Classic - Black, Cookshack SM025, Weber Gasser (mostly for Kamado storage!)
  • Spikeb
    Spikeb Posts: 13
    Options
    Finally the lions are playing meaningfull games late in the year. I am a huge lions fan also.