Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outstanding to clean CI with.

Options
Just bought from Amazon and this works real well. Got off older stuff. May be time for Christmas. Very good product. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FKBR1ZG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Black_Badger
    Options
    Thanks @Mickey. I'm intrigued by this, how exactly do you use it?

Also, it says it can be used for glasses, but I'm incredulous. Have you tried that?

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Thanks @Mickey. I'm intrigued by this, how exactly do you use it?

Also, it says it can be used for glasses, but I'm incredulous. Have you tried that?

Cheers -
    B_B

Not the glasses yet. Just hot water and scrub. Very easy
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• CarolinaCrazy
    Options
    Looks like it will also deflect arrows and glancing broad sword blows.

:>
    1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    I've got one and it works great for CI. would probably work well on glass style casserole dishes but haven't tried that.
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...