Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you drinking....now?

Comments

500 Posts: 3,177
    Made up a batch of Red Hots infused vodka for the holidays.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Water and Green Tea.  Had a little too much fun yesterday.  (:|
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• It's holiday time, so EggNog with a shot of Fireball!
    XL BGE  -  Jackson, California
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    A friend of mine found his wife dead in the hallway this morning.  Autopsy pending, but we're pretty sure it's going to be alcohol related.  She's had a serious drinking problem her whole life.

Be careful.
    @nolaegghead‌ -- I'm sorry to hear about your friend's wife. So sad, alcohol abuse is a serious matter.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Look what I'm getting ready to drink.
    Not looking forward to this at all...
    16oz at 5:00pm and then another 16oz at 8:00 pm.
    Should I drink it slow are just down it quickly?

I've been dodging getting a colonostomy for 10 years. They finally tricked me into having one. :(
    New Orleans

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    New Orleans

• Don't forget to buy flowers.... :))
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    TigerTony said:
    @nolaegghead‌ -- I'm sorry to hear about your friend's wife. So sad, alcohol abuse is a serious matter.
    We don't know what it was yet (though alcohol-related is in everyone's mind).  I think she was around 60.  Allen, her husband has a motorcycle repair shop around river road at the foot of Causeway.  She was the sweetest person you could ever meet.
    TigerTony said:
    We don't know what it was yet (though alcohol-related is in everyone's mind).  I think she was around 60.  Allen, her husband has a motorcycle repair shop around river road at the foot of Causeway.  She was the sweetest person you could ever meet.
    So sorry to hear this.
    Steve 

• Ended up with this at a Dirty Santa party last night...Any one know of this..It says "Tastes like Heaven,Burns like Hell"...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Ended up with this at a Dirty Santa party last night...Any one know of this..It says "Tastes like Heaven,Burns like Hell"...

You guys start drinking early in NC.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Geez! Screw NYC this place is comprised of many all the states and 2-3 continents. And it truly never sleeps. Ever B-)
    Drinking black coffee with a lil sugar in the raw. image
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Don't know if they will be distributing this other than locally but if you have a chance, and like a crisp, hoppy pale ale with a hint of citrus, check it out..

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Bought these in Chicago about a month ago and have finished them all.  Love everything from Allagash and Three Floyds.

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    UncleFred said:
    Don't know if they will be distributing this other than locally but if you have a chance, and like a crisp, hoppy pale ale with a hint of citrus, check it out..

Firestone Walker DIPA is fantastic this year and fits those notes you mentioned. Probably my favorite brew this so far this year.
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381

Homebrewed Maple Porter.

• Gman2
    Gman2 Posts: 421
    Makers with a splash ginger!!
    LBGE, Mechanicsville, Va., LBGE, Duck, NC, XLBGE Wake, Va.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Founders All Day IPA to celebrate. 

Just played in my first indoor soccer game in two years.  Did much better than I anticipated (I'm my own harshest critic).  Nice to see that at 40 I can still get around. Got the bug again and can't wait to get back out there!
    Steve 

Made up a batch of homemade Kahlua and Butterscotch Schnapps. Will make some good White, Black, and Blond Russians.
    Member since 2009
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    A friend of mine found his wife dead in the hallway this morning.  Autopsy pending, but we're pretty sure it's going to be alcohol related.  She's had a serious drinking problem her whole life.

Be careful.
    Brother I just saw the above post. Truly sorry to hear that.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    edited December 2014

Ended up with this at a Dirty Santa party last night...Any one know of this..It says "Tastes like Heaven,Burns like Hell"...

That's college juice you got there. Cheap whiskey with cinnamon. It sells like crazy, now Jack and others are all coming out with cinnamon too. Not bad, just flavored. Chill it and shoot it.

Be careful.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. I do most of my adult alcohol consumption at home. Too risky to go out anymore.
    Member since 2009
  • AUCE
    AUCE Posts: 890
    EGG_Daddy said:

Budweiser.  One more week out at work then home to the EGG.  My friend is trying to set me up with a sexy chick but all I can think about is my EGG.  Help!!!!

It's a curse...whip up a couple breasts and then a butt...deeelicious

I would much rather be able to say I was glad I did than wished I had........

XL owner and purveyor of pallette perfection...

Homosassa....Mecca of Florida

• Gravytrain84
    Gravytrain84 Posts: 322
    edited December 2014
    I was sippin some delicious brown juice last night. Probably will have a few more today once I see smoke. Not sure why the pics are sideways
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660
    Legume said:

That's college juice you got there. Cheap whiskey with cinnamon. It sells like crazy, now Jack and others are all coming out with cinnamon too. Not bad, just flavored. Chill it and shoot it.

@johnmitchell‌
    It is kinda good. SWMBO got drunk (and got sick) on it recently and can't look at the bottle anymore :)

paqman Posts: 4,660

My favorite liquor drink is a Blantons Bourbon on the rocks or a Fat Tire beer.

@chris haase

I agree, this is good stuff. However, are you drinking some now? Pics or it did not happen :)