Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

iOS 8.1.2 and thumbnail pics

Options
Just so you know if you are using your iPhone or iPad and are updated to iOS 8.1.2 you can delete your thumbnail pics if you are using the Chrome browser. Just thought I would pass it along after I tried it out

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Pic delete test.image

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Test successful. How about them apples <:-P

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I just deleted thumbnails on several old post. Are you using chrome? It didn't work on safari.

analyze adapt overcome

• SGH
    Options
    I just deleted thumbnails on several old post. Are you using chrome? It didn't work on safari.
    Oops. I'm using safari. My bad. Will try again.

Status- Standing by.

• Mattman3969
    Options
    Test 2 image

analyze adapt overcome

• Mattman3969
    Options
    Test passed.

analyze adapt overcome

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    @Mattman3969‌, other than deleting thumbnails, what's the advantage of using chrome? Your test 2 pic is awesome.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Test

Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    image<

Status- Standing by.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Success!
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    Options
    Well how about that. Finally.

Status- Standing by.

• Mattman3969
    Options
    I have found on this site and my online scheduling site that chrome has adjusted to the new iOS better than Safari. Which is f'd up because Apple and Safari seem to be best friends.

analyze adapt overcome

• SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Status- Standing by.

• Mattman3969
    Options
    This news will surely make @cazzy ecstatic !!!

analyze adapt overcome

• stemc33
    Options
    I'm not a Google fan except for their maps. When I got rid of my droid, I cancelled my gmail and pretty much only use iStuff. I might have to get Chrome though because I hate lingering thumbnails. Absolutely hate them.
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • SGH
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    I'm not a Google fan except for their maps. When I got rid of my droid, I cancelled my gmail and pretty much only use iStuff. I might have to get Chrome though because I hate lingering thumbnails. Absolutely hate them.
    I feel pretty much the same way. I just down loaded the chrome app just now for forum use. On my iPad and iPhone most things perform better on Safari. The forum use to work fine on Safari, don't know what happened but I wish that they would her it worked out.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Status- Standing by.

• travisstrick
    Options
    Test

imageimage
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • travisstrick
    Options
    Fail
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • SGH
    Options
    Fail
    Go back and try to delete it now that you posted it. That's what I have to do.

Status- Standing by.

• Mattman3969
    Options
    @travisstrick @sgh is correct. Post first then click the thumbnail and hit delete then hit ok (or something like that)

analyze adapt overcome

• stemc33
    Options

No kidding. I remember messing with @cazzy‌ when he was trying to help @Biggreenpharmacist‌ post pics. I just looked up that thread because I thought he was helping @SGH‌. It must of been about the time @SGH‌ went missing in action though because the pic that @Biggreenpharmacist‌ was using to work with was a piece of paper with the words" @SGH‌ is real". It makes me laugh when I think about it. Seriously I'm LMFAO right now.
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • SGH
    Options
    stemc33 said:

No kidding. I remember messing with @cazzy‌ when he was trying to help @Biggreenpharmacist‌ post pics. I just looked up that thread because I thought he was helping @SGH‌. It must of been about the time @SGH‌ went missing in action though because the pic that @Biggreenpharmacist‌ was using to work with was a piece of paper with the words" @SGH‌ is real". It makes me laugh when I think about it. Seriously I'm LMFAO right now.
    I was only missing for 4 nights and 3 days. Brother Nola could not stand it any longer. Hence my return :>

Status- Standing by.

• stemc33
    Options
    @cazzy‌, does this bring back memories?

Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • SGH
    Options
    @stemc33‌- Brother stem, the forum was much more fun when I was rumored to be unreal ;)

Status- Standing by.

• stemc33
    Options
    SGH said:
    @stemc33‌- Brother stem, the forum was much more fun when I was rumored to be unreal ;)

I'm surprised you came back with all the things that were said.
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    stemc33 said:

SGH said:

I for one am glad he did.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    SGH said:

It was all part of the game my friend. There are a lot of people on this forum that really like me. And as such there are a lot of people on this forum that I really like. If you look back, there were a few people that were playing along bashing me that are actually friends of mine in real life. It was all just for fun with a fellow forum member. And as is the case in all things, there will always be some here that don't like me. But that's ok, it just inspires me to post more. I thrive on such stuff. As long as there are good folks like you on here brother stem, i will remain active. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    SGH said:

I for one am glad he did.

I thank you brother. You are to kind my friend.

Status- Standing by.