Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Is it just me you dont like @Mikee???

scruffee81
scruffee81 Posts: 85
edited December 2014 in EggHead Forum

@Mikee

Im new to this forum and I don't quite understand why you continuously "disagree" with my comments.  Are you just that much of an a-hole or do you have nothing better to do then to troll.  I read in an earlier post about your pizza dough recipe that it took you decades to perfect....So I assume you are older there for should be more mature. 

If I said something that offended you, I apologize. But at the same time can you stop hitting pointless "disagrees" when you see one of my posts because all of the disagrees on my profile are from you.  I'm not here on the forums to stir the pot. Im here because I thought this was a good group of people and honestly 99% of the people I have interacted with have been, @mikeedon't be that guy, the 1%.

Have a great Holidays!

EDIT:  And from what other members are saying, stop doing the same thing to them.  Im sure you have a lot of knowledge to share, but do just that, share. No need to give negative feedback just because...

Comments

• I'm gonna stay out of this, except to say the mods scrubbed one of his posts about me. But hey, it's just the interweb :D
  • I'm gonna stay out of this, except to say the mods scrubbed one of his posts about me. But hey, it's just the interweb :D

don't blame ya..  just gets old, and Ive only been her for a lil while.
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,236
    He's a troll - just like @tarheelmatt said!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• fence0407
    Jeremiah said:
    Hang in there @scruffee81‌ were not all ****. >:D<

some of us are, but in a loving kind of way!

>-)
    Cumming, GA  

• Jeremiah said:
    Hang in there @scruffee81‌ were not all ****. >:D<

some of us are, but in a loving kind of way!

im totally the same! so im good with that!
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    just stay away from posting about pizza, unless you totally screw one up.  pizza is his thing.  so is bbq sauce, never admit to using bottled bbq sauce

you can post any other kind of cooks and you can comment on other people's pizza unless you say you like it, then you're in violation again
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    @Mikee

Give your fellow members the pizza dough recipe! We'll sign non-disclosures. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    He doesn't like Ozark Oak either. Royal oak or bust.
  • THEBuckeye said:@Mikee Give your fellow members the pizza dough recipe! We'll sign non-disclosures. 

ill sign it
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    edited December 2014
    @scruffee81 just try to overlook him. I don't know why but every few weeks, or months, we have an A-hole that makes an appearance here for no other reason than to prove themselves just that. An A-hole. 

Gator Egger (or whatever his name was) was a serial flagger and thankfully he was banned. He was such an ass that he virtually banned himself. 

Thankfully most people here are nice and want to help. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567

@Mikee

Im new to this forum and I don't quite understand why you continuously "disagree" with my comments.  Are you just that much of an a-hole or do you have nothing better to do then to troll.  I read in an earlier post about your pizza dough recipe that it took you decades to perfect....So I assume you are older there for should be more mature. 

If I said something that offended you, I apologize. But at the same time can you stop hitting pointless "disagrees" when you see one of my posts because all of the disagrees on my profile are from you.  I'm not here on the forums to stir the pot. Im here because I thought this was a good group of people and honestly 99% of the people I have interacted with have been, @mikeedon't be that guy, the 1%.

Have a great Holidays!

EDIT:  And from what other members are saying, stop doing the same thing to them.  Im sure you have a lot of knowledge to share, but do just that, share. No need to give negative feedback just because...

I have to apologize, I may have just disagreed with you by accident when I was looking at your profile. :(

Sorry, I think by clicking it a second time it went away.

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    I wouldn't worry about it.  On the bright side, the flags, disagree, agree, and likes don't affect your account in any way.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    @scruffee81‌, somehow I got in the flagging mix also. I even went and hit a few "Likes" on a couple of post from @Mikee‌ hoping he would unflag the fifteen disagree/troll flags.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • I think he just likes being an Ahole. I usually agree and get along with everyone on this forum except for a guy that goes by the name TheBuckeye. I can't tolerate people that take pride for living in the arm pit of America.
  • I'm really confused by all of this. Growing up, I was told that Mikey was the kid who "likes it". What gives?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    Ouch. That's a bit rough @SloppyJoe‌. Don't understand bringing @THEBuckeye‌ into this.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    edited December 2014

I will be Jesus for the BGE religion.

I've seen photos of you, Nola. You make for a better Mary.

• Grown men worrying about "likes"  #-o

I will say that mikee appears to be really full of himself and got a little butt hurt over his **** pizza dough, Made by "weight"

Aurora,OH
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    SloppyJoe Posts: 51
    I think he just likes being an Ahole. I usually agree and get along with everyone on this forum except for a guy that goes by the name TheBuckeye. I can't tolerate people that take pride for living in the arm pit of America.

=======

I live in metro Atlanta. Since 1985. 

Are you calling Atlanta the arm pit of America?

Home of The Mothership?
    New Albany, Ohio 

• fence0407
    SloppyJoe Posts: 51
    I think he just likes being an Ahole. I usually agree and get along with everyone on this forum except for a guy that goes by the name TheBuckeye. I can't tolerate people that take pride for living in the arm pit of America.

=======

I live in metro Atlanta. Since 1985. 

Are you calling Atlanta the arm pit of America?

Home of The Mothership?
    Sure hope not!
    Cumming, GA  

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I've lost so much sleep because of my "troll" count, I haven't slept in years. Not.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    I thought the conventional wisdom was that College Station was the armpit of America.  Or maybe it's Gary, Indiana.  Definitely one of those two.  
    I grew up thinking New Jersey was the armpit. I then spent some time in NJ and realized not the whole state is the armpit, there are some really nice areas of South Jersey.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    edited December 2014
    DMW said:
    I thought the conventional wisdom was that College Station was the armpit of America.  Or maybe it's Gary, Indiana.  Definitely one of those two.  
    I grew up thinking New Jersey was the armpit. I then spent some time in NJ and realized not the whole state is the armpit, there are some really nice areas of South Jersey.
    My father grew up in South Jersey - Pennsgrove.  I don't think anyone would characterize it as one of the really nice areas.  But I agree you can get to some spots around there that are really nice.