Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Birthday SGH?

Options
13»

Comments

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @DMW- You know that you can't post pics of cooks on that Jr. This is a egg only forum ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    SGH said:

@DMW- You know that you can't post pics of cooks on that Jr. This is a egg only forum ;)

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    @SGH‌ for now it's just a decoration. ;)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    @DMW- When my wife wasn't looking I would fire that bad boy up!! Congradulations again on the Jr and thanks for the birthday post.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Hunter1881
    Options
    Happy Birthday SGH!
    Henderson TN. 1 large BGE, 1 Webber Gasser (recently seems to have converted into a warming oven)
  • Central_Bama_Egger
    Options
    Happy late Birthday @SGH‌

Sorry it's belated. Been going hard for a few days.
    Huntsville, Al LBGE
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I parked my car too close to SGH's mouth once.  I left briefly to buy a pastrami on rye.  When I got back, there were four wheels and no car.  I forgot I left a sack of oysters in the trunk. Happy Bday my brother.
    Options
    Happy late Birthday @SGH‌ Sorry it's belated. Been going hard for a few days.
    Better late than never brother  :D

Status- Standing by.

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    @SGH Happy birthday my friend.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • SGH
    Options
    Hotch said:
    @SGH Happy birthday my friend.
    Thank you brother. Going to celebrate it this weekend if I don't have to work!!!!

Status- Standing by.