Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks

Not sure if any of you guys noticed, I haven't been real active cooking lately. I've been posting,mostly just at work. Been a few trying weeks lately for me and my family. I really enjoy this forum and feel at home.

My mom was diagnosed with cancer on her larinux (on top). Been going to appointmentsee and surgeries with her and just don't have the time. Especially with a little one at home too.

All was going well with my mom and she was getting ready to start chemo and radiation, but the stomach feeding tube they installed Monday came out apparently. Or probably not installed properly. A lot of infection came with that making her very sick. Yesterday did a CT scan,then two hours of surgery to rid the infection. She's now in ICU and we're hoping for the best.

Long story short, I wanted to say thanks to everyone. I read the forum while here at the hospital and get some laughter out of life at the moment.
------------------------------
Thomasville, NC
My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
Instagram
Facebook
My Photography Site

Comments