Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pork chops. ..part deux

Options
Chopped up the remains.....omelet
imageimage
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I skipped breakfast...your killing me!   Consider me inspired!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Even Frosty was happy!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    That fork picture is nasty.   :D

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    A mans got to do what a mans got to do! Yummy!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    That looks great! What's a deux and what part of it was that?
    Flint, Michigan
  • jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Options
    Now that is a true breakfast of champions. Way to go.
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Forkin' A man that is good stuff
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    Beats my blueberrrie smoothy by a mile.
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks excellent Uncle Apple =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,842
    Options

I'm disappointed in you @SGH.  You should not be congratulating him.  None of us should.  We should me making "lightweight" jokes at his expense for having leftovers from the beautiful pork chop(s?) he showed on the other thread. 

No wonder he makes an annual pilgrammage to Salado to hang out with the other men in skirts. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SGH
    Options
    Foghorn said:

I'm disappointed in you @SGH. We should me making "lightweight" jokes at his expense for having leftovers from the beautiful pork chop(s?) he showed on the other thread. 

I agree brother. But I catch so much flack for picking on nibbles and weight watchers that I just hold my tongue now. However I can assure you I would not have had any left overs. I'm glad that you are on my side brother Horn.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Foghorn
    Options
    SGH said:
    Foghorn said:

I'm disappointed in you @SGH. We should me making "lightweight" jokes at his expense for having leftovers from the beautiful pork chop(s?) he showed on the other thread. 

I agree brother. But I catch so much flack for picking on nibbles and weight watchers that I just hold my tongue now. However I can assure you I would not have had any left overs. I'm glad that you are on my side brother Horn.

I get that in general, but this is henapple.  On a good day, he drinks his weight in PBR.  He ought to be able to finish a pork chop. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Nice work!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Foghorn said:

SGH said:

Foghorn said:

I get that in general, but this is henapple.  On a good day, he drinks his weight in PBR.  He ought to be able to finish a pork chop. 

It was 2 lbs + stuffing. ..just because your a 7' giant...I'll cook you one in Salado and see if you can finish it after 34 PBR's and a few Woodfords...
  • SGH
    edited December 2014
    Options
    henapple said: I'll cook you one in Salado and see if you can finish 
    Uncle Apple if that is a invitation to me, not only will I eat it, I will chase it down with a ribeye ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Foghorn
    Options

"and see if you can finish it after 34 PBR's and a few Woodfords..."

I'd be unconscious at that point. 

San Antonio, TX

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Foghorn said:

"and see if you can finish it after 34 PBR's and a few Woodfords..."

I'd be unconscious at that point. 

Puss
  • Foghorn
    Options

No we're back where we started.  You can't finish a pork chop.  Calling me names doesn't change that.

If I make it to Salado, I'll help you finish your food and in return, you can drink some of my beer.  Seems fair since @caliking and LS will be stealing most of yours. 

Although I'm pretty sure I won't have PBR in my cooler. 

San Antonio, TX

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

Foghorn said:

No we're back where we started.  You can't finish a pork chop.  Calling me names doesn't change that.

If I make it to Salado, I'll help you finish your food and in return, you can drink some of my beer.  Seems fair since @caliking and LS will be stealing most of yours. 

Although I'm pretty sure I won't have PBR in my cooler. 

I'm considering not drinking all of his PBR in March. I think that's how we ended up married last March.

I may only drink most of it this time...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.