Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Love the egg

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dr. Chicken introduced me to the BGE and at first I was sceptical. (After all it looks a little differant than most smokers/grills) It didn't take long for my new BGE to impress me. I'm not a expert griller, but I find myself wanting to try things I would never have tried on any other grill or smoker I USED to own. I couldn't believe how well the temperature could be controled. A few weeks ago I grilled some Country style Pork Ribs, and was advised to cook them at a low temp of 200-250 for 5-6 hours. I didn't know if I could get the BGE down to that low of a temp (the first time I used it I maxed out the temp gauge just letting it warm up), but it held 225 for 6 hours like noth'in. The Ribs turned out great, and were so juicy with the best flavor. So the BGE and Dr. Chicken made a believer out of me. I look forward to trying more things in the future.

Comments