Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egging in the pouring down rain

Options
2»

Comments

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    That's why God invented umbrellas and gore-tex. Egg on brother, egg on.
    Robert Gore is God?  :-?

I thought he was saying the Gore discovered Texas !!!!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    theyolksonyou....as well as myself !!!!!!!

We have a lot in common...I'm glad egging and being SA's are two of them....I appreciate your humor....please don't take mine as an insult !!!!!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    That's why God invented umbrellas and gore-tex. Egg on brother, egg on.
    Robert Gore is God?  :-?

as a holder of a degree in textile engineering, I'm well aware of who Robert Gore is, and thanks to Al Gore anyone with one of his glorious connections can find out. I also am a smartass and enjoy saying stupid **** from time to time.
    I'm glad we're on the same page!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I concur with all that.
    Options
    Well, I've been doing a little research on using a charcoal grill in a fireplace. Trying to find anyone who says it's okay. No luck. Basically, everyone says what the CDC says...

"Don't use a generator, charcoal grill, camp stove, or other gasoline or charcoal-burning device inside your home, basement, or garage or near a window."

The last part is something I hadn't considered. Guess it's time to move my large.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options

Let it rain, snow, whatever.....
    New Albany, Ohio 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Eggcelsior‌ sorry if I offended you.

@dldawes1‌ none taken.
  • Coastalcooker
    Options
    It only takes 8 minutes to cook a steak. You won't melt in that short a time will you?
    Bob who does not have enough sense to come in out of the rain
    Cookin' on the coast
    Shellman Bluff, GA
    Medium BGE

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    @theyolksonyou‌ you didn't offend me, I was agreeing with you. "Being on the same page" meant that I to enjoy being a smartass and saying inane stuff as well(hence me taking your god comment literally). In no way was I criticizing. Glass houses, yo! Carry on!