Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grey Cup

Options
I am not much of a sports person. But today up in the great white north it is grey cup. So I thought it would be fun to do appys all afternoon and watch the game. Doing ABT's, mushroom caps and shrimp/pineapple and bacon wraps and later some wings. Going to be fun day. SWMBO is decorating the inside of the house for Christmas. Hopefully pics later
Enjoy yourselves
Large, small, and a mini

Comments

• smokesniffer
    Options
    Doing small batches all afternoon
    Large, small, and a mini
  • Little Steven
    Options
    The what cup?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• smokesniffer
    Options
    LOL All it is, is an excuse to egg all afternoon, and have a few cold ones.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • kthacher
    kthacher Posts: 155
    Options
    I am waiting patiently for our city to have a team. It is large enough to support a franchise. Once that happens, I might I may take an interest in the CFL.
    Winnipeg, Canada
  • Little Steven
    Options

kthacher said:
    I am waiting patiently for our city to have a team. It is large enough to support a franchise. Once that happens, I might I may take an interest in the CFL.
    Might be the Argos. Not much support for them here.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Options
    You were supposed to say it's the oldest sports trophy in North America.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    The what cup?
    Spoken like a true Ontarian, if the Leafs or Argo's don't make it, it doesn't matter.

Looking forward to the game, Go Ti-Cats. 

Really wish the CFL had bigger draws, and hence more money, but that's the way it is here. I really like the rules vs the NFL. Huge end zones with the gaol posts in play, wider/longer field, no sissy fair catch rule and wider hash marks like US college. Best is the 1 yard off the ball and unlimited movement before the snap from the backs and receivers makes 3 downs more realistic.

@smokesniffer - you must have your thermal underwear on, damn it's cold for us west coast wussies.  
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    Options
    kthacher said:
    Confused.  Your signature says you're from the Peg.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • kthacher
    kthacher Posts: 155
    Options
    Greeno55 said:
    kthacher said:

You watched the Bombers lately? They don't count. Joking aside, the apathy out here is at all time high, due to the perennial non-contender we are saddled with.
    Winnipeg, Canada
  • smokesniffer
    Options
    You were supposed to say it's the oldest sports trophy in North America.
    Whoops
    Large, small, and a mini
  • smokesniffer
    Options
    The what cup?
    Spoken like a true Ontarian, if the Leafs or Argo's don't make it, it doesn't matter.

Really wish the CFL had bigger draws, and hence more money, but that's the way it is here. I really like the rules vs the NFL. Huge end zones with the gaol posts in play, wider/longer field, no sissy fair catch rule and wider hash marks like US college. Best is the 1 yard off the ball and unlimited movement before the snap from the backs and receivers makes 3 downs more realistic.

@smokesniffer - you must have your thermal underwear on, damn it's cold for us west coast wussies.  
    Ill be putting on the long johns tomorrow for sure. We really are wussies.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    Options
    kthacher said:
    Greeno55 said:
    kthacher said:

You watched the Bombers lately? They don't count. Joking aside, the apathy out here is at all time high, due to the perennial non-contender we are saddled with.
    Haha!!  I wasn't sure if the original post was filled with sarcasm or not.  My closest team is the Argos (at least for now).  So I know all about terrible football teams.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • Little Steven
    Options
    The what cup?

If I was a true Ontarian I'd be rooting for the Hammercats....I'm not. Go Stamps! It really is abetter spectator game than the US one.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• bigalsworth
    Options
    closest the Ti-kittys have got in a long time.  Better than when the green and white made road kill out of them last year.
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada
  • Supercilious_In_5280
    Options
    Are y'all speaking Canadian again? Is this a cup we drink beer out of?
  • bigalsworth
    Options
    is there a cup you can't?

Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada
  • Supercilious_In_5280
    Options
    is there a cup you can't?

This is a very good point...