Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Football Chilli

Storms coming later today so I decided to do a batch of chilli early and settle down for some football. Slight modifications from the smoked brisket Salado recipe.
XL, 2 Large, Mini  -- Shenandoah, TX  Now BulletGrillHouse

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    It looks excellent my friend. Enjoy.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Look's great! I will be right over.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    I'm BIG time craving chili right now. That looks great. :-bd
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    There Damn well better be beans in there.... >:)
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    henapple said:
    There Damn well better be beans in there.... >:)
    Doesn't look like it... and he IS in Texas after all. That said, I thought TX chili was supposed to contain nothing but chilies and beef. No tomatoes, no green peppers, no onions. This pot looks to have all of them.

Looks real good though - whatever's in there!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Cm23
    Cm23 Posts: 130
    I am from Michigan but have been in Texas 10 years, this was my first chilli with no beans. I like it better, used green peppers instead of celery and a mix of bacon, turkey burger and brisket.
    XL, 2 Large, Mini  -- Shenandoah, TX  Now BulletGrillHouse