Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fredericksburg Photos

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm trying again to post multiple photos taken in Fredericksburg so bear with me.[p]Welcome sign[p]WelcomeSign.jpg[p]Spring Hen Guarding Eggs[p]SpringHenGuardingEggs.jpg[p]Spring Chicken's Beef Kabobs[p]BeefKabobs.jpg[p]GrillMeister's Honey Maple Glazed Salmon[p]SalmonontheEgg.jpg[p]Spring Chicken Telling a pretty girl all about the BGE[p]SpringChickenTalkingtogirl.jpg[p]Let's try this and see if the photos come through.[p]Spring "Rainy Sunday" Chicken
Spring Texas USA[p]

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Spring Chicken:[p]One correction on the lables for the pics. The fourth one down (you labled "Grillmeister's Salmon") is actually the pork tenderloins I did. This is at the first flip and each tenderloin has a different rub. If I remember correctly, which is difficult this long after the fact, the rubs are (L to R) Bluesmokes EasyLife, then a Key Lime rub I have found here in FL, then DP Red Eye Express and finally DP new Shakin' the Tree.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay[p]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    SSN686,
    Sorry about that. I'll correct the title under my photos rat now.[p]By the way, it was a good time, wasn't it? We may plan on being there again next year if Mike invites us.[p]Spring "320 Ounces Less Of Me To Love" Chicken

• Jethro
    Jethro Posts: 495
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]I think you need another guard. Heck I look at that picture I think now there is the type of lady you go up to say hello and wham! Next thing you know I am getting fed, and probably having to fight my way outta eatin a 3rd serving.[p]Regards,
    Jethro