Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forgive me Uncle Apple.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,791
Because of my chili with beans, you stated that I was dead to you. Allow me to redeem myself Uncle Apple. Here are some potatoes stuffed with bacon, cheese, shrimp and crab. Also some jalapeños stuffed with the very same. A little stuffed sausage as well. Might even throw on a ribeye or 5 Uncle Apple just for good measure. Today's cook will utilize OO and oak splits.
imageimageimageimageimageimage

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• SGH
    Options
    Going on.
    imageimageimage

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnkitchens
    Options
    Can I come over for dinner since @Henapple is mad and won't be showing up?

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • SGH
    Options
    imageimageimage

Status- Standing by.

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Some of you guys eat $ like kings.
    In some ways I don't like food that much to spend what you guys do on it....but i sure like watchin.
    Keep on brother
    B-)

Now I need to go hit one of my 4 mile runs I do 3-4 times a week, oh and stay away from those mayo threads. :-h
    Seattle, WA
  • SGH
    Options
    imageimageimage

Status- Standing by.

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Good God, man. I wish I was on "this side" of Biloxi, I'd try to get you to adopt me!
  • Grillin_beers
    Options
    That's another great looking cook man. @sgh I don't understand how you have the time to do that on a weekday but I wish I did.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • SGH
    Options
    Good God, man. I wish I was on "this side" of Biloxi, I'd try to get you to adopt me!

If you ever find yourself down this way, stop in my friend. We will have a ribeye or 10. Would be my pleasure.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Can I come over for dinner since @Henapple is mad and won't be showing up?

Yes sir. You are more than welcome here any time my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    Screw Tony and his chilli bias... That's some great looking grub!
  • SGH
    Options
    hapster said:
    Screw Tony and his chilli bias... That's some great looking grub!

Thank you brother Hap. I still want Uncle Apple to take me back though ;)

Status- Standing by.

• johnkitchens
    Options
    I am going to take you up on that one day @SGH

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • SGH
    Options
    Taters are done. Time to eat.

Status- Standing by.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Now that's more like it @SGH Way to go!!!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    Options
    I am going to take you up on that one day @SGH

I honestly hope that you do my friend. I love having folks over and I'm pretty fond of eating as well.

Status- Standing by.

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Knockout!!! SGH =D>
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    Knockout!!! SGH =D> image

Thank you brother Husker. I'm feeling better today so I thought I would eat big to celebrate!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    The for dessert.

Status- Standing by.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    @SGH‌. ..it wasn't the beans, the rice. That being said...it's an egg forum, not unit6.com.

:((
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SGH
    Options
    henapple said:
    @SGH‌. ..it wasn't the beans, the rice. That being said...it's an egg forum, not unit6.com. :((

I just can't win. For the next month I will only cook on the egg ;)

Status- Standing by.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    About darn time...I'll start posting stove cooks.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SGH
    Options
    henapple said:
    About darn time...I'll start posting stove cooks.

I'm actually selling Unit 1 and Unit 6 after the holidays due to relocating to Saudi.

Status- Standing by.

• poster
    poster Posts: 1,172
    Options

spicy pickled eggs!!!!!!!!!? what the #^%&$. It never cesses to amaze me what is available in the US. i guess you guys have a much bigger market than us canucks. I never seem to be able to find something here that just sounds so right, like spicy pickled eggs on the shelves here. I visit the US often, and when im at the grocery stores i think to myself, did they know i was coming? did they make this for me?

Anyways your dinner sounds amazing

• SGH
    edited November 2014
    Options
    poster said:

spicy pickled eggs!!!!!!!!!? what the #^%&$. It never cesses to amaze me what is available in the US. i guess you guys have a much bigger market than us canucks. I never seem to be able to find something here that just sounds so right, like spicy pickled eggs on the shelves here. I visit the US often, and when im at the grocery stores i think to myself, did they know i was coming? did they make this for me?

Anyways your dinner sounds amazing

PM me your address. I will send you some of them over the Holidays my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Sorry I missed where you said you were relocating. How long gone?
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • SGH
    Options
    6 months my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• Justacookin
    Options

As much as SGH contributes to the forum I think we should start a fund so we can ship hi egg to Saudi o buy a mini max and put in his carry on.

XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
  • SGH
    Options
    @Justacookin‌
    You are to kind my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    @ JUSTACOOKIN....+1 on what you said...I agree.  I'm in.

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Justacookin
    Options
    Can you post from Saudi SGH.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.