Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- weather

Options
stemc33
stemc33 Posts: 3,567
Looks like our beautiful Fall weather is over. This has been a really nice autumn minus the one snow storm in September. I'm not ready for negative temps yet. Tomorrow looks like the end of t-shirt weather. Anyone up north getting bad weather yet?

Steven
Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
two cotton pot holders to handle PS
Banner, Wyoming

Comments

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    90 here tomorrow here in Los Angeles. It's fire season.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited November 2014
    Options
    @SoCalTim‌, I remember those days. Wasn't bad when I lived at the beach, but inland was miserable at times, especially when there was a fire.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Another scorcher in Dixie tomorrow. Still hot in the shade my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ragtop99
    Ragtop99 Posts: 1,570
    Options
    The other day we had a frost that ended the season for my pepper plants and basil.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options

In Ohio it is getting cold, highs in the 40's lows still staying above freezing though. But our weather is so up and down, one day it is 60, next it is 40 degrees. Go figure.

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    Ragtop99  Posts: 1,205
    The other day we had a frost that ended the season for my pepper plants and basil.

Just pruned the basil back and the pepper plants are in the fire pit    Frost here as well   Plus side is the lawn mower is up for the year!
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • erniemcclain
    Options
    Did I hear that Sheridan may get 12" this week?

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)