Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Softside Coolers 2 for 1 Sale

2»

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

We're in Santa Clara, CA.   San Francisco Bay Area (South Bay)....home of the 49ers! 

Bet we were within 25 miles. Next trip for sure.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Tackman
    Tackman Posts: 230
    Just bought 2 12 pack coolers. Thanks for the info. Now I have 2 coolers coming that I don't really need. That's a lie. I needed a good soft cooler. Shoulder strap. Can't go wrong. Drinking beer, and walking. Can't beat it.
    Cleveland, Ohio
  • Galbi
    Galbi Posts: 27
    Just purchased the waterproof 24 pack and a backpack. Thanks for sharing!

SWMBO will probably make me use them as Christmas gifts. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    Just ordered two 24s and two 12s
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Got mine today (two 24s).  I am really impressed by the looks of them.  They are very well insulated, good sturdy zipper, and it is bigger than I expected.  I think you could get 24 cans and plenty of ice no problem.  

Took me a second or two to figure out what the straps were for on the sides.  

Unstrapped it looks like this (sort of a big satchel)
    Push the sides in and fold the top down and strap the buckles and it becomes sort of a big lunchbox shape:

Pretty cool design. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Just can't decide which colors. Wife wants red, but I'm leaning toward blue or black. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Mickey
    KennyLee said:

Just can't decide which colors. Wife wants red, but I'm leaning toward blue or black. 

Have red and green.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Mickey‌- Brother I don't know how I missed this thread. Actually i do, myself and Nola are working on something for a special forum member and I got side tracked. Nonetheless I just jumped on two of the 48's. Thanks for sharing this brother Mick.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Also....the 24-pack size is perfect for FTC'ing a butt.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Well just pulled the trigger on four of the 24-packs, one for us and three for Christmas gifts.  Got two red, one blue and one black.  Thanks again @Mickey Looks like a great deal. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Ordered a 12 and 24 pack cooler, seems the crowd here likes them and half price :-c
    Jacksonville FL
  • Mickey
    Remember these people have outstanding customer service. If one leaks just call them.

• cssmd27
    cssmd27 Posts: 345
    Anyone have any idea how customizable the stitching is that they offer?  I'm just wanting it larger.

Obvious choice is to contact them directly, but thought I'd throw it out here to see if anyone had any experience.
    Dallas (University Park), Texas
  • thetrim
    Got mine today (two 24s).  I am really impressed by the looks of them.  They are very well insulated, good sturdy zipper, and it is bigger than I expected.  I think you could get 24 cans and plenty of ice no problem.  

Took me a second or two to figure out what the straps were for on the sides.  

Unstrapped it looks like this (sort of a big satchel)
    Push the sides in and fold the top down and strap the buckles and it becomes sort of a big lunchbox shape:

Pretty cool design. 
    @SmokeyPitt How long did it take until you got your delivered?  It's been a while since I ordered and am wondering.  i did have some embroidery as well, so it may take longer.

TIA
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    @thetrim my order shipped in two days (Ordered Nov 4, received shipping confirmation Nov 6).  I didn't have any embroidery though so not sure how long that takes.  

I would shoot an email to: leslie@polarbearcoolers.com. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• We ordered 30 units and they were shipped and received withing a week.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• thetrim
    FYI, I called and my order was stalled.  She said she sent an email to me, so I must've missed it.  I think they'll be out the door in a couple days.

If anyone else is still looking for an order, give them a call 1-888-438-7924

Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • kdink
    kdink Posts: 336
    Thank you!
    This still works
    2 Xl's, MM and Forno Bello
    Pizza Oven in Bergen County, NJ
  • I received two 48's today. Really great quality, thanks for the heads up. I'm keeping one and giving my dad one for Christmas.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC