Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Republican or Democrat?

Options

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    So what contributed to the cyclic patterns before the industrial revolution?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    DMW said:

It's called nature. ..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I'm happy to discuss science with anyone here.   It's not the same thing as politics.  When it comes to science I am armed with a cruise missile.   ;)
    Apparently none of us are smart enough to have an intelligent conversation with you @JohninCarolina

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    DMW said:
    The Earth's climate is fairly complex, but the main drivers are fluctuations in solar forcing, greenhouse gases, and to a lesser extent, volcanic activity.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    I'm happy to discuss science with anyone here.   It's not the same thing as politics.  When it comes to science I am armed with a cruise missile.   ;)
    Apparently none of us are smart enough to have an intelligent conversation with you @JohninCarolina
    It was a joke.  
  • JRWhitee
    Options
    JRWhitee said:
    It was a joke.  

=))

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options

henapple said:
    The ozone is gone because of us....too bad
    Uhm... no.  It's projected to recover around 2070 or so.  
    Ah yeah, 20 years after hoomans kill themselves off?   :D

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• JRWhitee
    Options
    Nice Job @Dyal_SC thanks for bringing us back to earth. :D

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    DMW said:
    The Earth's climate is fairly complex, but the main drivers are fluctuations in solar forcing, greenhouse gases, and to a lesser extent, volcanic activity.
    :D
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,974
    edited November 2014
    Options
    henapple said:
    It's called nature. ..
    Indeed, natural forcings that continue today and will continue far into the future. They're not going anywhere. The current problem is the anthropogenic forcing that's being superimposed.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Personally I'm looking forward to the zombie apocalypse. ...sounds fun. Oh wait, that's when obama got a 2nd term. 8-}
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,974
    edited November 2014
    Options
    DMW said:
    DMW said:
    :D
    You can certainly blame the sun for what's been going on, just as long as you're willing to ignore all of the data.  X_X
  • Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Ok. Not much in the mood to get really verbose but I'll splash for a second. Common core is a race to the bottom. If a man does not work, he shall not eat (extreme circumstances excluded of course). You know it's a cold winter when you see a democrat with their hands in THEIR OWN POCKETS. It really %#!?$'n sucks to have MY hard earned money pay for some lazy MF and his brood via entitlements. Rewarding mediocrity is what makes this country worse than it used to be. I'm an ESTJ - get over it. Most republican politicians are crooks. Most democrat politicians are maggots who also like to be crooks and who have turned welfare into indentured servitude for a large portion of the electorate.
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Oh and clicking on a political thread and then getting offended? Grow a pair
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Botch said:

Ah yeah, 20 years after hoomans kill themselves off?   :D
    Hoomans don't totally die off.
    Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • UncleFred
    Options
    When is "enough is enough"?

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I knew the Koch brothers were really monkeys!
    Options
    I have got to stay out of this debate, but let me offer this as it may help a little. imageimageimageimageimage

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Sure am glad @sgh is staying out of it again tonight :))
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @theyolksonyou‌
    Brother I know that yall want me to get involved with this debate. But I just can't my friend. I steer clear of this type of activity ;)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @sgh I understand completely! Gotta keep your nose clean.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Are we arguing climate change?  APROPOS!!!!  (applause!)
    Options
    What's wrong with the climate? It's always been 90 degrees down here in November. If it gets any cooler I'm moving ;)

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg

it's kind of a barometer of fun things to come!!!
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌
    It's good to see you back on the forum my friend. For the record, I still want that ice maker!!!!

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    @SGH - I just covered it up with a spare motorcycle cover - rain gone be here tonight.  It's a Scottsman.  This one, but with a matching plastic insulated base.
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌
    Awesome!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status- Standing by.