Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Republican or Democrat?

Options

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Flint, Michigan
  • smasch
    smasch Posts: 115
    Options
    All "they" (BDD) were asking was for "some" Americans to pay a "little" more. I'm a humble public servant. My wife does well. I do not like what the little more was. Therefore @SGH, AMEN.
    Owner of LBGE, Antique Komodo Green in Color. Proud Career Firefighter. Johns Creek / South Forsyth GA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @smasch‌
    Thank you brother. That's all those BDD try to do is take from hard working good people and give it to bums and the menaces of society. Glad to see that you are on the "right" side my friend. I have to stay out of this debate though my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    FL will again have to wait on Dade County and Broward County. Typical.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SGH
    Options
    @Eggcelsior‌
    I have to stay out of such as this.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I assume that for his next trick, Scott Brown is going to run for Senate in Vermont.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    henapple said:

Botch said:

. ..there are things like common core and lunch programs that are determined by Washington. 

Common Core was developed by several Educator groups and the Board of Governors; Washington had nothing to do with it.
    Just so you all know... 
    If you research the original developer it was invented because of white privilege...it was accepted by liberals.

@henapple that dude(Pook) wasn't the original developer. He's just helped write part of the English standards. ExxonMobil real likes them too.
  • Eggcelsior
    Options
    SGH said:

@Eggcelsior‌
    I have to stay out of such as this.

It's like Deja Vu all over again.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options

I assume that for his next trick, Scott Brown is going to run for Senate in Vermont.  

Ok. That's the best post in this whole thread.
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • SpanishMoon
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Eggcelsior‌ I have to stay out of such as this.

I would just like to thank you for reminding why I decided to move out of the state of MS. It is a shame that such an amazing state that has seen it's great citizens of all races who have contribute so much to American society and culture be shown in such a derogatory light by ridiculous and unneeded bigotry. If the citizens of the state would learn some compassion and stop stepping on their own feet there is no telling what they could achieve.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    So we've all learned by his repeated vomits that @SGH can wolf down more food than Joey Chesnut and Kobayashi combined. Now, as his political stance, he continuously tells us how wealthy he is. Cool story bro, we get it!

I'm Republican and not a fan of Obama, but you my friend, make me want to be a Democrat!

Since you're doing such a great job of staying out of this thread, please educate us. I had a good talk about politics with @Nolaegghead and he most certainly had some excellent talking points and he's not someone any of y'all want to debate with.

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    Options
    @SpanishMoon‌
    I can't get into this type of conversation.
    No good can come of it. Yall can have this thread. I'm staying out of it.

Status- Standing by.

• Eggcelsior
    Options
    @sgh you must be "that guy" at parties.
  • SGH
    Options
    @Eggcelsior‌
    Brother I just can't get involved in a thread like this. I'm staying out of it.

Status- Standing by.

• Eggcelsior
    Options
    We can tell! Bump that post count!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    Options

Did you say bump?image

Status- Standing by.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    cazzy said:

So we've all learned by his repeated vomits that @SGH can wolf down more food than Joey Chesnut and Kobayashi combined. Now, as his political stance, he continuously tells us how wealthy he is. Cool story bro, we get it!

I'm Republican and not a fan of Obama, but you my friend, make me want to be a Democrat!

Since you're doing such a great job of staying out of this thread, please educate us. I had a good talk about politics with @Nolaegghead and he most certainly had some excellent talking points and he's not someone any of y'all want to debate with.

Awwww ****. The cazmeister has spoken.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

cazzy said:
    This is hilarious, and you know my political leanings.  LOL
  • SGH
    Options
    I'm now switching to the left. I'm voting democrat hence forth!!

Status- Standing by.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Who cares about anybody's politics?  Is anyone going to change their ideas because SGH says democrats have broken dicks or Eggcelsior had a great zinger on republicans?  Nope.    Cazzy considering a change of political ideology because he doesn't want to be in the same political camp as SGH is funny. 
    Flint, Michigan
  • travisstrick
    Options
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.... :-\"
  • Eggcelsior
    Options
    SGH said:

Did you say bump?image

Don't come with that weak sauce around here, homie.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Don't come with that weak sauce around here, homie. image
    This is... mesmerizing.  What is this thread about again?  For some reason I can't focus.
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Zmokin said:
    SGH said:
    Vote Republican or not at all my friends. If you keep voting for the BDD this will soon be the WSA instead of the USA. Before you ask: WSA= Welfare States of America. If you don't know what BDD is, please see my signature line. GO REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!
    I voted for Doug Ose for my congressman, but he's just a scumbag weasel of a Republican, but not having a Libertarian to vote for, he is better than the Obama Yes Man, Ami Bera.  Ose claims to live in whatever district he thinks he can get elected in, but he's a scumbag politician.  how can he represent me when he doesn't have a clue who is constituents really are.
    You're obviously from Central Valley area and that's been an ugly campaign.  There ought to be a way to just vote no for all of them and start over.  CA has the most @#$$ up liberal government they can't see reality.  We get a bullet train that'll be like shooting a blunderbust 
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • SGH
    Options
    Don't come with that weak sauce around here, homie. image
    This is... mesmerizing.  What is this thread about again?  For some reason I can't focus.

Agreed!! This is more like it!!!!!!!

Status- Standing by.