Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's been to long..burnt my hair.

Options
I've traveled too much lately, not enough time for egging. Fixing that today - and I cleaned the hair off my hand. :) Whenever I don't cook enough, my hair grows back.

Moink balls, brussel sprouts in ci pan, wings and shrimp. Hook'em!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.

Comments

• Dawnl
    Dawnl Posts: 252
    Options
    Lookin good.  I really need to get a smaller ci pan instead of those tin foil pans!

Ottawa Valley, Ontario
  • Justacookin
    Options
    Oh just arm hair thought maybe to many adult beverages and you removed your eyebrows and sideburns. Nice set up.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Got to try the moink balls and pig shots- can't believe I have not made them yet
    Greensboro, NC
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    Loved the moink balls...first time I made them. Highly recommended.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Looks good from here
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    sumoconnell ....I have not made the moink balls yet either. They are awesome (I ate some at Porkopolis  Eggfest in Cinci and at Moonbow Eggfest in Corbin, KY.  Did you use a particular recipe or directions ?  Could you post it or reference it when you get time??

Wolfpack....You have to do the pig shots too, and the Reuben Pig Shots if you like Reuben sammiches...AWESOME !!!!!

Thanks my friends,

Donnie

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Hairless_Hand
    Options
    Ha ha. See my username. :-h
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    edited November 2014
    Options
    No problem, it was simple:

One bag of frozen, precooked, meatballs. 40 were about 5 bucks. I think they use the term 'meat' loosely, this could have been half tree rat, Mr Ed, etc.

One slab of bacon, normal cut.

I let the meatballs thaw on the counter for about a half hour, they were still a but frozen but ok.

Wrap each meatball in a half bacon slice, toothpick in place. Raised direct at 400 for about 25 minutes or until the bacon is done/crispy/brown, rotated to cook evenly. Baste with your favorite bbq sauce and cook another couple minutes. I served with a side of bbq for dipping.

Enjoy!

The comments are funny, they start with "what are these? ", "will you wrap anything in bacon?" Then turn to "these are really good", "my stomach hurts", "call a doctor! ", "why am I throwing up blood? ", "oh God! , Bill died! ". Ha ha good times. Party on.
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    'preciate it !!!!  I wil try them this week. I will probably use frozen prepared meat balls as well due to time restrictions in the evenings after work.

Thanks,

DD

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!