Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Date Night...

Options
Just by chance; Scoot has a slumber party to attend overnight tonight... So that means two Saturday nights in a row being just a couple :)

Last week we went out and had a wonderful meal and great time... This time, I'm making us a nice dinner for two here at home.

The weather absolutely sucks today... Picked up some fresh crab cakes that I will probably bake in the oven, and a couple of nice filets that I will do on the egg no matter what the weather is doing. Thinking of some sauteed Brussels sprouts and some baby red potatoes for a side. Going with some Tito's dirty martinis before dinner, a nice red with dinner, and a first for us, a dessert wine. Had some ice wine a few months ago with some friends and just happened to walk by them in the store and decided to take the plunge...

Picked up two bottles of this one...
http://www.robertmondaviwinery.com/index.cfm?method=products.productDrilldown&productID=fed243be-f2a9-04a8-f7be-1d064f1e2c5e

Weather is supposed to clear and turn colder and blustery tomorrow... Not sure what I'm going to egg yet; but I'm thinking of doing a dual cook, whatever I egg and a big pot of my grandmother's German Lentil soup inside on the stove :)

Pics later on today... Enjoy your Saturday!

Comments