Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone want to come ove rand cook/babysit the egg?

Options
I want a good meal cooked on the egg.  But as usually time will not allow.  Anyone want to come over and cook or watch the Egg while I am out?  I'll get the meat and booze.

Garnerville, NY

Comments

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Would love to but as usual I'm cooking myself. Sad part is I'm cooking for other people so i don't get to enjoy it myself. Oh yeah and it's 38 out but alot warmer then th 22 it was this morning.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I would need a plane ticket as well. :))

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    +1 on the plane ticket as well.  I was just up there visiting family in Suffern too.  Otherwise I'd be all over it!!!  Good luck with your hunt though.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Ha. Suffern is about 15 minutes from me

Garnerville, NY
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    robnybbq said:
    I want a good meal cooked on the egg.  But as usually time will not allow.  Anyone want to come over and cook or watch the Egg while I am out?  I'll get the meat and booze.
    I would do it, but northern NY?  No thank you.
    NOLA
  • robnybbq
    Options
    Southern NY. Does that make it better????

Garnerville, NY
  • EggerinLA
    EggerinLA Posts: 186
    edited November 2014
    Options
    robnybbq said:
    Southern NY. Does that make it better????

Nah. The whole state of New York is a cesspool and they keeps electing the same commies who made it that way. Enjoy Cuomo for another 4 years while that state turns into a bigger cesspool than it already is. If you are smart, you would run, not walk away from there.
  • robnybbq
    Options
    OK......

Garnerville, NY
  • cortguitarman
    Options
    I've been putting new floors in and doing some home renovations so my egg has been pretty quiet lately.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @robnybbq‌
    Brother I would love to. Only thing, I'm notorious for eating what I cook so you may come up a little short ;) If that's not a problem count me in!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    robnybbq said:
    OK......

=)) :)) =D>

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA