Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No Cooks... But Good Times

hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Tonight I got to spend some much needed daddy daughter time; taking my Scoot on a long over due daddy daughter date. Had a blast shopping with her for a winter coat, something for Mommy, and even something for me... Nothing egg related though, hence the OT

She's growing up; but thankfully not to grown up that she couldn't reach for her daddy's hand... Made me the happiest and proudest guy in the entire mall. I now have the privilege of taking her mother to dinner Saturday night to celebrate 14 years of being partners in crime.

Hoping to egg something on Sunday for the Eagles game LOL... Also hoping to get up for a few hours of early morning shooting this morning, colors are just about at peak.

Just sitting here smoking a good cigar and happily counting my many blessings...

My date tonight

Comments