Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bingo!

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ribs430pm.jpg
<p />Just finished up a great batch of ribs. Found out my other grandaughter loves ribs. Sent her home with half a slab and instuctions to parent. Good luck with that.[p]Mike

Comments

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 189
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Wow!!

• FatDog
    FatDog Posts: 164
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Good looking ribs. I should have the same in about another half hour and two more slatherings with my super secret sauce (1 cup Sonny's BBQ sauce, 1/4 cup grape jelly, a jigger or so of Maker's Mark). [p]I don't have any grand-yungun's (yet), but I do have two daughters who will fall on some ribs like a hound dog on a ham bone! The baby will go back to college tomorrow night with a couple of racks in foodsaver bags.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    fatdog,
    LOL - so first your baby took your savings to college and now she's taking your ribs too...don't you know nothin about locking things up?

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    She didn't get here... please send two racks this time. (Oh darn, when you see the address you'll see through my deceit...)[p]Beautiful ribs, Mike.[p]Ken

• FatDog
    FatDog Posts: 164
    Options
    RRP,
    The darn kid learned to pick locks! Besides that, where can a person get so much joy as to see his children walk out of school owing nothing as well as being well fed? On both counts, I consider it money well spent!