Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Table

MadSapperMadSapper Posts: 15
edited 2:43AM in EggHead Forum
My pop-in-law made this table for me this Christmas and I thought
I'd share with the clan. The design is based on Whiz's table, with
a few minor mods. She's made of redwood. Best Christmas present ever!
Cheers!
Kurt
PS- thanks to Whiz for the photo posting [p]dec2005106.jpg

dec2005107.jpg

dec2005108.jpg

dec2005105.jpg

·

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    MadSapper,
    Hey,
    You have an Eggsceptional Father inlaw,tell him "Nice Job" and keep on Egg-en for him.[p]Cheers,
    New Bob

·
  • MadSapper,
    Nice table. Now what goodies are you cooking for your Father-in-law for the NFL playoffs, Superbowl, Valentines Day, Easter and all the rest of the hoildays and occasions that he requests BBQ from the egg for making such a nice table. I hope you get a chance to cook for yourself now LOL.

Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
    ·
  • MadSapper,
    Nice table-my father in law also built a similar one for me two years ago. Great gift! BTW, is that a metal grate in the bottom ash area in the first picture? If so, what is the purpose?

·
  • Bunky Rub,[p]No, but it sure looks like it doesn't it? I think it's just
    the shadows on the debris that fell through when putting the egg into the table. All hail woodworking F-I-L's![p]Cheers,[p]Kurt

·