Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Angelo's beef rub

Options
Anyone use this before? If so, what are your comments? I may use this on a brisket.
Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @Philicious‌- Never have. But would love to hear your thoughts on it when you try it my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Proser
    Proser Posts: 271
    Options
    Angelo's is a well known Ft Worth barbecue joint and their rub is pretty good.
    Arlington, TX  1 large, 1 medium, 1 Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone
  • Philicious
    Options
    @sgh - here she is, going on in the morning. 5.3lb grass fed brisket, injected. Gonna use some oak.
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @Philicious‌
    Will be standing by my friend. Hey call me again tomorrow evening. I have the calculations for your Fire box and exhaust. I got called back in Friday and forgot to call you back.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.