Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spaghetti Bake with Italian Sausage on the Mini

Options
We are trying to use up a bunch of stuff we currently have in the house. Actually, we are making a challenge out of it for the next week or two, and maybe we will save some money while we are at it? :)

Egged up this tonight on the Mini BGE. Smoked Italian Sausages straight from the freezer. Started them in a Chardonnay bath with wood smoke, and then finished them direct. Sliced those and combined them with Spaghetti, Marinara, Kalamata olives, Feta and Parmesan. Then baked a couple batches of that up on the Mini to finish. The first night of our challenge was successful! And it even gives us a couple leftover lunches too.

Comments

• dihtn
    dihtn Posts: 234
    Options
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    No way that could possibly be edible. I'll PM you my address, you can ship it here for disposal.

=P~
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I'm digging that a bunch!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    That looks good. Good idea as well =D>
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Man that looks awesome!! Spaghetti may not be considered true q by some. But is one of my favorites. I would devour that!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.