Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

3-1-1/2- 1

Options
Grillmagic
Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
Baby back ribs with the membrane pulled, mustard and DPDizzy Dust at 250 indirect for 3 hrs than buttered, brown sugared and honey and foiled For 1-1/2 then taken out of the foil and sauced for the last 1 hr at 250 indirect, they were very good.
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    Those look outstanding. Did you accidentally add a step to the numbers in your title?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    edited October 2014
    Options
    No, 3 hr on the grill meat side up then 1 and a half hrs (90 minutes) in foil then sauced and back on for 1 hr meat side up. I hope that is readable
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    Looks great
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Looks great! I've been thinking about what to do tomorrow while watching the race...not a bad idea.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,844
    Options
    No, 3 hr on the grill meat side up then 1 and a half hrs (90 minutes) in foil then sauced and back on for 1 hr meat side up. I hope that is readable

Got it.  I read the 1 - 1/2 as two different phases, with one lasting one hour and one lasting 30 minutes...

My bad. 

Again, excellent looking ribs.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX