Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

where to get a whole hog?

ArtieQArtieQ Posts: 65
edited 9:28PM in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know of a place around the Walton County, Ga. area to buy a whole hog ready to cook? Thinking of doing it for the Daytona 500 next month. I'll have to pit cook it and save the egg for "extra goodies." I'll probably need to feed 20-30 people.
·

Comments

• ArtieQ
    I just googled it for you and found a place where you can get them. If you do it on the net you need 3 weeks or a toll free call can get done in a week. Not sure if it helps or not but go here and check it out. www.mcreynoldsfarms.com It's not local but maybe it will help. Mik
    ·