Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Magic Mini Moments VIII is ready for Viewing

Options
This is the eighth and final Magic Mini Moments production. By now I think everyone should know the magical powers of the Mini Egg in the hands of creative Eggheads.

Besides giving you some ideas, enjoyment in seeing the photos again, and perhaps inspiration to try some of the recipes yourself.

It's a bit longer than the others but worth watching to the end.

With all this talk about the Mini-Max, I thought it time to remind folks that the Mini is still a wonderful Christmas gift for someone. And it's available now.

I hope you enjoy the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLbmjcSNPVo

A special thanks to all of you who shared your photos on the Forums. I'm told that those photos help sell more Mini's to people who will soon realize the wonderful world of Mini Egg Cooking.

Spring "Magic Doesn't Just Happen You Know" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    Thank you, Leroy! Seems like just yesterday that you rolled out number 1. Sorry to hear this will be your 8th and last, but it's been a great run and you certainly have opened the eyes of wannabe mini owners!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    Very nice as always. Every time I watch one of your productions, I want to go out and buy a mini. They just seem too small though. I will stay encouraged from your vids. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Thank you Leroy once more. You can only guess haw many Mini's are sold because of your videos.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Nice job my friend. I still wish that I would have listened to @Mickey years ago and bought a mini. It's my go to cooker now for most things. Again thanks for sharing my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Options
    Inspiring indeed. That's a serious body of work.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    Great job @Spring Chicken! Lots of great eats there for sure. I hope to get that creative with my new Mini.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • bbqlearner
    Options
    Awesome!

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    That was #8. 1-7 are out there too. Search youtube for magic mini moments. No wonder Leroy has decided to call it a day. :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    You're right Michael, it was about time to hang it up after the 8th one.  But now I'm curious enough about the Mini-Max that I could start a new series.  We'll see. 
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,053
    Options
    Great video, Spring Chicken! I recognized a few of those pix. :) Thanks for putting these together. Always entertaining!