Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Too Long, and New Dizzy Pig Rub...very nice! oh, and Florida Eggfest!

locolongball
locolongball Posts: 414
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow! As some of you know, I'm in the Telecom biz, and my company has had me all over. Stayed in Tulsa for the last two weeks, then in New Orleans for a week...what a mess! Anyway, I got home today an opened up my latest batch of Dissy Pig.. Found some beta rub, I think it's called. "Shakin' the Tree" some of the marker was fading, and couldn't really tell. Put in on some beef tenderloins, wrapped in bacon. Hell, not even sure it was for cow, but man it was awesome stuff. Also, did some searching for Florida Eggfest, but didn't find much. Send me the link, I need to reg. Wow, what else...that's about it. I had my laptop, but didn't get much time to post much of anything, too busy. I'll be in New Orleans, next week for about 5-6 days, so any eggers in the area, feel free to invite me over for Dinner! ;-).. and, btw, Chris "Snoopy Dog Dog" I'm still sorry, I didn't make it over for dinner, I hope you still think of me in that special way! Well, good to be back, doing some ribs, going to Tampa in the morning to pick up some Wicked Good, and will be cooking all weekend! [p]I missed you yahoos! [p]Love,
Locolongball ;-)

Comments