Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First overnight, first full packer brisket, Input greatly appreciated.

Options
2»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @anton‌
    Let me clarify. 140 is perfect for slicing and serving. For holding the temp range is much more vast, depending on time and serval other factors. If umbilical #11 will ever pass pneumatics testing, I will be free to go into much deeper detail my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    @SGH, No sweat brother, I appreciate all the knowledge, I really do. When you have time it would be great to learn more, be safe at work, we need that oil to burn in our guzzlers!! haha  I'm pretty sure I am headed to the couch to fall asleep watching tv right about now.
    I-)
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Looks like a winner!
    Options
    Nice job! Glad to see you found a Choice grade there.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    @anton-most eggcellent.  Fantastic cook right there.  Enjoy the eats, especially the point.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.