Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another mini cook

Options
Shrimp and grits. Figured with this many shrimp I'd pan fry them. Coated with evo and seasoned with Old Bay.

Threw a few scallops on also....

Sher-bear made cheese biscuits and cheese grits

Plated, add bacon and green onions. Dang, I'm loving this mini. Literally no lump usage, cooks enough for 3 and mobile.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    =D> =D> ^:)^
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I knew you'd like it.....great little ECO Egg

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    I'm loving your shrimp and grits! Agree, the Mini is great for 2-3.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Everything looks great except for the grits. I can only eat grits with sugar.

@henapple‌, is that a 10" CI with the handle bobbed off?
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    8"....Lodge.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @henapple - dude, tonight I just made about 30 pounds of jambalaya with that meat you cooked up prior to brisket camp.  Now I need to figure out what to do with it.  I'm thinking about dropping pans of it off at some homeless camps tomorrow.  Came out pretty good, used the jambalaya calculator.  Maybe a bit on the spicy hot side for most people. 
    Options
    I like spicy, I'm almost homeless.....I haven't had a shower in a couple of days....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Sorry skiddy, I'd have to charge you a pizza or something. You're not destitute enough for O-NOLACare. To the homeless camps in the morn, lest I not find someone to back me up and work the camera in the prerequisite video interviews. ;)
    Options
    @henapple‌
    Excellent looking grub my friend. Way to show case the mini brother Apple!! =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• MeTed
    MeTed Posts: 800
    Options
    Wow! Nice cook. I am trying to decide if I should get a mini or a small to compliment my large. This helps @henapple,Thanks!
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • Bottomfeeder28
    Options
    Dog gone that looks good!!! Well done.