Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WANTED - 2 TICKETS TO EGGTOBERFEST ... STONEMOUNTAIN - OCT 11, 2014

Options

Wife and I are new to the Green Egg.  Would like to attend the event tomorrow but did not realize it was necessary to purchase tickets in advance.  Appreciate any lead on 2 tickets. Thank you.  Mike

Comments

• flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options
    Mike,

My dog is sick and we are waiting to hear from the vet.  My wife and I are not going to Eggtoberfest.  You can call her (Diane) and we can e-mail you the link to our tickets or we will be having friends attending who can print them out and bring them.  Diane's cell is 770-853-5599. We are up and are waiting for the vet to call us and tell us what to do.  Thanks,  Jeff.
    Milton, GA.
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options

You're a good guy, Jeff

Hope the Pup is ok
    New Albany, Ohio 

• flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options

You're a good guy, Jeff

Hope the Pup is ok
    Thanks @TheBuckeye It is a bummer missing the fest.  Our pup Flynn is doing a little better but he can't be left alone.  I really hope to get some more time out of him.  He is only 7.
    Milton, GA.
  • huskermike
    Options

Jeff,  thank you for the kind offer and reply.  It is now about 1:40 PM on Saturday, too late to go.  I had checked earlier on the hope of hearing something.  Unfortunately, my timing is off.

Appreciate the offer, wish we could have taken you up on it.  Trust the dog is OK.  Again, thank you.     Mike

• BillyLove
    Options
    Jeff---you sir are a gentleman!
    Concord, NC. family = 1 XL BGE -1 Large BGE - 1 MiniMax