Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wednesday Night Situation... And The Weekend

Options
hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Leftovers are finished as planned. It's been a short week so far; but filled with an unusually high amount of stupidity...

A work from home clean up day tomorrow and then we hit the road for the beach for 4 days. Bringing the boys and looking forward to long walks with my girls, good cigars, and a few cocktails. No egging for awhile; but I'll manage. Funny how now I consider being limited to a stove and gas grill as "roughing it"

Few things arrived today in time for the trip... A box of my favorites, and a polarizing filter for my RX100. Bringing my full bag of gear hoping the weather cooperates for some good sunrises.

My boys got their hair cuts yesterday; just packed my travel humidor with my favorite sticks, and I'm currently enjoying some good single malt and Johnny Cash...

Have a great night and weekend everyone... I'm sure I'll be posting something over the weekend.

imageimageimageimage

Comments