Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm done with 00

Options
2»

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,361
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I opened a bag of OO and this happened. image Sorry for the thread hijack.
    Jacksonville FL
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I went to New Orleans and it was contaminated with whiny liberals. .. =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    I opened a bag one time and found a Thermapen. The best part of the deal was that it was orange...
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,471
    Options
    Orange you lucky!   :-bd    :D

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Tennessee Orange...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • busmania
    busmania Posts: 414
    Options
    I done got trolled! So, where can I buy a pallet of OO in Colorado? I went to two stores today to stock up for the winter and only found two bags. I've decided it's time for a pallet.
  • busmania
    busmania Posts: 414
    Options
    you people crack me up.  have you ever seen the inside of a charcoal production plant?  For the price of a bag of OO, it cant be beat...imo of course.  flame away.  if you don't want bits in your bag, pay double the price...and still get bits in your bag from time to time.
    Dude it's ok, really!! Everybody knows that @henapple is just stirring sh$t. You couldn't pry a chunk of OO out of his dead hands!!

For some reason I didn't even notice it was henaple who posted otherwise I would have known better. Doh!