Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Hockey

McStew
McStew Posts: 965
Sorry to everyone else who is not a Kings fan.  Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life!  image
Hermosa Beach CA 

Comments

• Very cool.  Did you get to meet any of the team?  I'm a Flyers fan and something like that won't be happening for me for at least a year or two now that we hopefully have a GM who is building for the future.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• McStew
    None of the players we able to attend the event but I was able to meet Al Michael's who coordinated the event 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    I'm good with that. Avalanche fan here. Wings :-q
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Avs fan? For your enjoyment, here's your coach getting his butt kicked:
    Flint, Michigan
  • jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479
    Love it!!!  I've got a picture very similar from when the Devils won the cup.  My neighbor's nephew was on the team.  Went to the HOF in Toronto with my daughter.  Had an incredible time.
    XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Enjoy it while you have it as it will be in Chicago next year. Go Hawks! :D

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • jcaspary said:

Love it!!!  I've got a picture very similar from when the Devils won the cup.  My neighbor's nephew was on the team.  Went to the HOF in Toronto with my daughter.  Had an incredible time.

I went there last year and it was incredible! The Stanley Cup was there on display. It's not there all the time obviously. What other sport can fans go to the HOF and actually touch the championship trophy? That was sensational!
    Flint, Michigan
  • jcaspary
    jcaspary Posts: 1,479

When you get there the building doesn't look like it's all that.  When you get inside though...  The Hall where they keep the Cup is just amazing.  There is so much to see and do there it takes all day to go through it.

XL BGE, LG BGE, and a hunger to grill everything in sight!!!
    Joe- Strongsville, OH
  • Yeah I spent a good part of the day there, but I cut out a lot of the international stuff except for the 1980 Olympic stuff. We left to get to Little Steven's place for great food, strong drink and sparkling conversation!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Yeah I spent a good part of the day there, but I cut out a lot of the international stuff except for the 1980 Olympic stuff. We left to get to Little Steven's place for great food, strong drink and sparkling conversation!
    Loafs and Dead Things tonight again eh Freddie?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I got the beers chilling!  Haven't heard from you in a while.  Everything ok?
    Flint, Michigan
  • cook861
    cook861 Posts: 872
    nice picture 
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now
  • DonWW
    DonWW Posts: 424
    OK, I will admit it has been a while.  But the experience still resonates....
    Not trying to hijack.  Posting in the spirit of stick and puck!

XL and Medium.  Dallas, Texas.
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Boy I miss hockey in my town..........

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    DonWW said:
    OK, I will admit it has been a while.  But the experience still resonates....
    Not trying to hijack.  Posting in the spirit of stick and puck!

This is fantastic. I'd be afraid to touch it if I ever saw it.
  • McStew
    No hijack at all, its about the experience!  Nice Pic
    Hermosa Beach CA