Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outdoor Table Ideas

Options
Does anyone have thoughts on where I might be able to find a regular heavy duty outdoor table (not one to house my BGE) with heavy duty casters on which I can place a 25" x 32" piece of granite?  The table does not have to meet the granite dimensions exactly.  It can be a bit smaller, say 24" x 24".  

Thanks in advance.
Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

Comments

• KennyLee
    Options
    Why not just build one?  What you're wanting should be fairly simple and cheap.  Just use 4x4s for the legs

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• TEggSun
    TEggSun Posts: 244
    Options
    I thought about that, @KennyLee, and then I remembered how everything I make falls apart.  I'm also rarely home these days, so it would be a while before I could get around to it.
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

• KennyLee
    Options
    I can understand that.  You might check your local craigslist.  I know there's one BGE table builder who builds some nice stuff around here that sells on there.  If not, you might just find a handyman or someone who could get it done for you.  If you were local, I'd do it for you myself and just have you buy the materials.  Couldn't take more than an hour to put together what you're looking for.   

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    @hapster has a separate work table I think he got it at sams
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos