Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple Burgers

Wife said "Burgers". I said "OK" Not my best pictures and nothing exciting but I thought I'd share anyway. Hers has the toothpick cuz it was a Jucy Lucy. @Mickey sausages with cheese brought back from HEB in Corpus last weekend. Sorry, not the fresh ones.

Football and burgers. Served on my best China with some Cheetos. Didn't feel like cooking anything else after working all day. Not sure if its Baylor's best team. They were pretty good last year...

Mrs. G has never been much of a baker. She just doesn't have a sweet tooth. In fact, I'm like 98% sure she has never made cookies in the 4+ years we've been married. Or while we were dating. But lately...must be the pregnancy. I'm starting to gain some sympathy weight. Anybody want some cookies?

Lone Star might have been bought by the Commies, but I'm pretty sure that this bottle was from prior to the sail. Any guesses on the puzzle? Don't cheat and look it up.

So glad football season is back upon us and the weather is starting too cool off. Last pic here is of what I'm calling my Texas Nut Brown. First bottle from my one gallon batch. Added Texas pecans to both the mash and fermentor to see if it would give it an extra nut flavor. Pretty tasty, but needs more time to bottle condition.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments