Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wok Cooking

edited 6:16AM in EggHead Forum
I keep hearing about Wok cooking and how much fun it is. Can anyone tell me where to get a Wok and where I can get info on how to use it.
Thanks

Comments

• FireballFireball Posts: 354
    Pork Bone,
    Try http://www.outdoorhome.com
    they have woks for BGE's
    Fireball

• PujPuj Posts: 615
    Pork Bone,[p]I've been cooking with the "Great Wok of China" for almost 20 years. It sits perfectly on the small egg's fire ring and continues to perform like a champ.[p]For kicks I did a search to see if I could find the wok for sale online and, sure enough, I found two sites on my first pass. Both sites give a detail description of the wok.[p]Below is a link to one of the sites. I have no clue how credible the sites are, so you're on your own. :)[p]Puj[p]
    [ul][li]Great Wok of China[/ul]
  • char buddychar buddy Posts: 562
    Fireball,[p]you talked me into it. I went to their site today and got a wok for a lbge. I'll let you know what happens after I try it.
  • CsgCsg Posts: 17
    Pork Bone,I got mine at Outdoor Home and you won't be disappointed. I have made some great fajitas and stir fry on mine. Good luck,