Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Egg!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    @ladeback69 - it will eventually happen. I had to whine for about 6months b4 she realized a small was gonna happen with or without her blessing. Luckily I got got the blessing.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • badinfluence
    Options
    @Mattman3969‌ glad to see at least 1 other member with there manhood intact. I don't have to ask. I Am The King Of This castle.

Fellas a woman is kinda like a new puppy. Train them right from the get go and your all set. :D

Oh and don't let them read your forum post. :D
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Kyrstie_Mandarin
    Options
    Thank you guys, I'm very excited about the mini!! I haven't cooked on it yet.. not because I have to make a table for marketing lol.. because I was busy with work this weekend and didn't have time alone with my mini :) Will do so soon!
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited September 2014
    Options

@Mattman3969‌ glad to see at least 1 other member with there manhood intact. I don't have to ask. I Am The King Of This castle.

Fellas a woman is kinda like a new puppy. Train them right from the get go and your all set. :D

Oh and don't let them read your forum post. :D

Guess I'm kinda screwed. HuskerMaMa is a member too. =))
    But, to be fair she's just as edgy as me on the anticipation of our new arrival (MAX). Both of us are scratching our heads wondering just when we'll get it. B-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • GeorgeS
    GeorgeS Posts: 955
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb @NPHuskerFL‌ and say 2nd or 3rd week in November. :-\"
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited September 2014
    Options
    GeorgeS said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb @NPHuskerFL‌ and say 2nd or 3rd week in November. :-\"

I wouldn't hold my breath that's for sure.
    garth brooks mr blue-lyrics: http://youtu.be/SD5UKpdQEKM
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    @Mattman3969‌ glad to see at least 1 other member with there manhood intact. I don't have to ask. I Am The King Of This castle. Fellas a woman is kinda like a new puppy. Train them right from the get go and your all set. :D Oh and don't let them read your forum post. :D

@badinfluence, I've always been told happy wife happy wife. I hope it comes, but it does need to wait tell we pay some medical bills off and I have more coming, because I want to get my right hip joint replaced. I just had the left replaced almost 7 weeks ago and it feels awesome and I want the right to feel that way. If I did get another I am leaning toward the small or medium.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.