Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken Breast?

Options
Jake
Jake Posts: 92
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
NOT RUBS OR MARINADES BUT WHAT IS THE BEST WAY (TEMPS & TIME) TO COOK BONELESS/SKINLESS CHICK BREAST? THANKS

Comments

• Snowman
    Snowman Posts: 22
    Options
    jake,
    I cook mine at 300 direct heat for about 12-13 min per side. It doesn't put real purty grill marks on them but they will be awfully juicy. You probably need to use a thermometer to check for doneness but this method has worked for me everytime so far. Just my 2 cents.[p]Jason

• Wiggle Wart Willie
    Options
    I cook at 325 about the same time. I use ploder and put it in an average size breast. Take it off at 175 and let it set until it reaches 180. It has been good every time.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    jake,
    when all else fails, don't forget, it's a grill.[p]none of us ever worried what time and temp when we cooked on a gasser, so i say, get a decent fire going, toss them on, and yank them off when they loof done.[p]500, 3 or 4 minutes a side max... (ish)

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante