Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for BBQ supplies in Wisconsin

Hello All,
It's been quite a while since I've been posting much, lots of stuff going on, but the biggest change is a relocation back to the great state of Wisconsin. My wife and I just bought our first home just outside of Madison and I've got the BBQ bug in a major way. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy supplies anywhere around here? I'm looking for rubs, sauces, charcoal, accessories, EVERYTHING!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all -
B_B
Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI

Comments

• bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Welcome back....go to Stienhafels on the belt line

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• I grew up there but that was long before my BBQ fetish. Go Big Red.
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    edited September 2014
    There is a FANTASTIC..Kitz & Pfiel....in Appleton... Ask for Jeff.... Its 2 Hours north but worth the drive

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• Awesome guys, thank you! Good to be back...

B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • I got my large from Midwestern TV and appliance.  Was like a 3 hour drive for me, but a lot closer for you: http://www.midwesttvandappliance.com/

They had a pretty good selection of accessories (charcoal and sauce/rub selection was meh though).  Really nice guys.

I will second that the Kitz and Pfeil's (all locations) have great people and selections, but a much longer drive for you.  Welcome to back to the frozen tundra.
    Steve
    Outside of Appleton, WI - MBGE, LBGE
  • bcsnave said:
    There is a FANTASTIC..Kitz & Pfiel....in Appleton... Ask for Jeff.... Its 2 Hours north but worth the drive

I don't know that I would drive here from Madison but I'm very grateful that this is the dealer closest to me.
    LBGE
    Menasha, WI
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    I love the Mustard Museum in Middleton I got some good mustards and BBQ sauces. My Sister and brother inlaw live in Verona and he has a dental practice if you need one.

Johns Creek, Georgia