Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Be at NOLA Brisket Camp by posting food PR0N on this thread!

Options
Post your favorite original food pr0n on this thread, with your handle name, and I will project a slide show that includes your picture through our festivities this Saturday.

We will see your eggheadforum handle and your picture via large monitor and/or projector beaming light onto a screen or side of a building.  I will loop this through our camp and party.  Post as many as you like, this is a long event and we want to keep it fresh.

Rules to be in the slideshow are: 
1. Must be an original photograph.  I'll take drawings, paintings, sculptures also, but original. <=Photos of your multimedia work
2. Must be cooked on an egg, or an egg must be in the photo.  No photoshoping that sh*t in some picture unless it involves bikinis.  And then it still needs to be original. 
3. Put your egghead handle IN the picture.  If you're computer illiterate, I'll do that for you but it needs an egg, food you cooked on it, and a bikini in the same frame.
4. Send a 64 GB SD card to me (address provided on request) and I'll download it from that.  Sorry, SD cards are not returnable.
5. Send a photograph taped to an AR rig for a LBGE and I will digitize it and put it in the mix.  Sorry, unable to return AR rig.  (isn't that redundant?)

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I will not reproduce, sell or claim any rights to posted photos, I will only use them in the slideshow, then they will never be posted online by me, ever and evah n evah.
    Options

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    imageimageimageimageimage

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @texaswig‌
    How do you put your name on the pics?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    @SGH - open it with paintbrush and use the text tool, then save.  There are ways to batch process this, don't know them off-hand.
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I used the stylus with my phone. @SGH‌

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • SGH
    Options
    @texaswig‌
    Forgive my ignorance. What and where is stylus? I have a iPhone as well.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• texaswig
    Options
    It's a little plastic pen that came with my note 3.

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • SGH
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Failed pic test.

Status- Standing by.

• texaswig
    Options
    Look and see if you can find a photo lettering app in the app store.

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • SGH
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Failed pic test.

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nope, pictures of hot girls with corn-dawgs in their mouth that are deleted in the 1 hour edit period are disqualified in every category.  Sorry.  Not that I want too, but rules are rules.
    Options
    @SGH, ask any teenager. They'll show you how. I have two that I tap for such projects.
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    SGH said:

Failed pic test.

The iFail doesn't come with a stylus.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN